Friday, June 19, 2009

lets recap...weekly update...12th june to 19th june 2009...

ive been away for awhile... struggling with dieting, exercising and life itself... insyallah... dgn doa dan semangat dari abah mummy and all my frens, the fight must go on... its quite hard actually when u put so much expectations on urself.. but dats just me.. i expect the best from myself.. so the i need to work hard to be the best.. work with the best people... and berdoa kepada ALLAH diberi keberkatan dan kekuatan untuk ku menjadi yang terbaik....

obstacles....

1. money... diet food is actually expensive... turkey breast..tortilla...fat free sausage...seafood...
and to maintain my daily expenses...new clothes...new shoes... im stressssssssssed

i got my basketball shoes nike zoom..even though its used but it still made my day... abah bought it for me.. at a bundle shop... thanks abah :( thank you so much... i love you...


2. moral support...im alone in this battle... :(

i miss my daughter.. i adopted her last two years... anak daddy..yatana(shes burmese)...i miss you sayang... nanti daddy beli barbiedoll nya dvd k... study hard k... u r my life... jangan lupa Allah k... doakan kejayaan daddy.. muaaaahhhh



i missed my group..:( QUEST.... wandi..aie'z and zenn.... one day... one fine day....we will...wandi, raheel belajar vocal now with cikgu siti... best sgt.. wish i can share my experience one day with you... u r my brother for life...




3. maintaining my momentum....

my room is my my gua hiraq...

4. life..... stressed with life...sumtimes i need time out wants to go out to club but guess wat i never been to clubs before.. except for shows...



Ya ALLAH kuatkan lah jiwa dan minda ku mengharungi perjalanan ini.. sesungguhnya hanya pada Mu ku berserah jiwa dan raga ku.. pada Mu lah ku mengadu.. padaMu ku pohon kekuatan... ya Allah raheel tahu lately ive been away from You... im sorry for the road i choosen.. i know ive been lost from the right path... im sorry... i really do... sesungguhnya raheel hanya hamba yang kerdil di dunia ini... im sorry... Ya Allah tunjukkanlah jalan yang benar pada ku... this is a bad times...a bad moves..a bad road... pls show me the right path.. amin yaraballamin...amin yarabilamin...amin yarabulamin...

13kgs GOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments: